The tax laws and forms are often difficult to understand. Reading them is worse than reading the instructions on how to assemble a new toy your child. Tax preparation should not be such a struggle. William E. Simon, former U.S. Treasury Secretary (1974-1977), agreed when he said “The nation ought to have a tax system which looks like someone designed it on purpose.” Unfortunately, it has only gotten worse.
Tax preparation services for individuals:
- Free electronic filing of all eligible state and federal forms. This reduces the chance of transcription errors by IRS and the states. Sorry, no guarantee their computers won’t mess it up anyway.
- Non-resident and part-year resident state income tax returns for all states
- Local income tax returns (not applicable to any NC at this time)
- Tax notice and audit support
- We will ask you for missing deductions and credits
If you are a new client, this checklist will help with what you want to bring to the initial consultation.
Tax preparation for businesses:
- Free initial consultation for new clients, generally lasting about 30 to 60 minutes
- Preparation of C corporation, S corporation, limited liability company (LLC), and partnership returns
- Nonresident returns including helping your business register in other states
- Income tax, payroll tax, business personal property tax, information returns (e.g. Forms 1099-Misc) prepared food tax and sales and use tax
- Free electronic filing of all eligible state and federal income tax forms. This reduces the chance of transcription errors by IRS and the states. Sorry, no guarantee their computers won’t mess it up anyway.
- Help you fix your accounting records. Confused by QuickBooks? We can help.
- Depreciation calculations
You can find out about our pricing and other policies under the About Us menu item or here.
Please contact us to schedule your free initial consultation.